I'm lucky that SergeantDad keeps the lines of communications open with me while I work. Throughout the day he sends me little emails about what's happening at home, who's doing what, and how the kids are behaving. Today I got a pretty amusing email at 11:02 am. I will share for your enjoyment.
"hey they just came with the new fridge hookin it up now. collin is being a little bit ornery. and hes getting on my nerves at the moment. he wont stay out of the way. and just screamed at the lowes guy for eating all the food out of the new fridg-i-dater. "
This last part had me almost in tears, because I could just picture my little boy, standing in the kitchen, hands on his hips, yelling at this poor Lowes man for eating all the food in the 'fridg-i-dater' while the Lowes man looks back in wide-eyed disbelief! This child is a firecracker...but at least he's a funny one!
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yes, James messaged me just to tell me that! I can imagine Lana questioning a guy moving a fridge in with no food, too. HAHA!
Post a Comment